Cleansing Balm 100g
A versatile natural cleansing balm that cleanses, repairs and nourishes the skin. Suitable for all skin types, in particular troubled acne prone skin.
Handmade using only the freshest ingredients, this cleansing balm is ideal for all skin types. It is a multipurpose balm that can be used as a cleansing balm, deep moisturiser, eye makeup remover and a lip balm. The inclusion of evening primrose extract works to soothe inflamed skin making it suitable for acne prone skin too.
Made using 100% natural vegan ingredients, this cleansing balm leaves your skin feeling deeply cleansed, nourished and soothed.
A multipurpose cleansing balm, rich in vitamins and antioxidants that works with all skin types, in particular problem skin types.
With a unique blend of plant extracts, oils and butters, this cleansing balm provides wonderful moisturising, rejuvenating and skin protecting properties for radiant and glowing skin.
Active ingredients: Mango Seed butter, to protect and moisturise; Chia Seed Oil and Evening Primrose to rejeuventate and repair; and Plum Kernel Oil to condition the skin whilst also providing this balm with its unique aroma.
* Suitable for all skin types, including acne and oily troubled skin
* Soothes sensitive, inflamed and irritated skin
* Promotes healthy skin
- Use as a cleansing balm by rubbing a small amount on to dry skin. Remove with a warm wet muslin cloth to leave skin feeling deeply cleansed and gently exfoliated. Use once or twice a day.
- Use as an eye makeup remover by gently rubbing a small amount of balm over closed eyes. Remove with a warm wet muslin cloth or damp cotton wool pad.
- Use as a lip balm: Apply a small amount of balm to dry lips as and when required.
- As a moisturiser for dry skin areas such as elbows and heels: Rub a small amount of balm into the skin when deep moisturisation is required.
Mangifera indica – Mango seed butter
Carthamus tinctorius seed oil – Thistle oil
Oryza sativa – Rice bran oil
Hydrogenated simmondsia chinensis – Jojoba wax
Simmondsia chinensis – Jojoba oil
Prunus domestica seed oil – Plum kernel
Salvia hispanica seed oil – Chia seed oil
Ricinus communis seed oil – Castor oil
Euphorbia cerifera – Candeilla wax
Moringa oleifera seed oil – Moringa oil
Rosa canina fruit oil – Rosehip seed oil
Tocopherol – Natural Vitamin E
Oenothera biennis seed extract – Evening primrose extract
Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract – Rosemary extract
Helianthus annuus seed oil – Sunflower oil