Cleansing Balm 100g
When you need to cleanse | repair | nourish sensitive and acne prone skin.
Beauty Shortlist Award 2018 – Editor’s Choice
- Suitable for all skin types, including acne and oily troubled skin
- Soothes sensitive, inflamed and irritated skin
- Promotes healthy skin
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Recyclable packaging
Choose your colour pink | purple | green
Out of stock
A versatile, soothing and natural cleansing balm that cleanses, repairs and nourishes the skin. Suitable for all skin types, in particular troubled acne prone skin.
Handmade using only the freshest ingredients, this multipurpose cleansing balm can also be used as a deep moisturiser, eye makeup remover and a lip balm.
Using 100% natural vegan ingredients to leave skin feeling deeply cleansed, nourished and soothed. With evening primrose extract to calm inflamed skin makes this balm suitable for acne prone skin too.
A unique blend of plant extracts, oils and butters, provides wonderful moisturising, rejuvenating and skin protecting properties perfect for achieving radiant and glowing skin.
- Mango Seed butter to protect and moisturise
- Moringa oil to moisturise and rejeuvenate
- Chia Seed Oil and Evening Primrose to rejuvenate and repair
- Plum Kernel Oil to condition the skin and to provide a wonderful aroma.
- Use as a cleansing balm by rubbing a small amount on to dry skin. Remove with a warm wet muslin cloth to leave skin feeling deeply cleansed and gently exfoliated. Use once or twice a day.
- Use as an eye makeup remover by gently rubbing a small amount of balm over closed eyes. Remove with a warm wet muslin cloth or damp cotton wool pad.
- Use as a lip balm: Apply a small amount of balm to dry lips as and when required.
- As a moisturiser for dry skin areas such as elbows and heels: Rub a small amount of balm into the skin when deep moisturisation is required.
Delivery: I want you to receive the freshest product for your skin, which is why all the products are handmade to order. In some cases it may take between 7-10 days to despatch your order and when this occurs you will be kept informed. Here’s 8 reasons why choosing freshly handmade is a good decision.
Mangifera indica – Mango seed butter
Carthamus tinctorius seed oil – Thistle oil
Oryza sativa – Rice bran oil
Hydrogenated simmondsia chinensis – Jojoba wax
Simmondsia chinensis – Jojoba oil
Prunus domestica seed oil – Plum kernel
Salvia hispanica seed oil – Chia seed oil
Ricinus communis seed oil – Castor oil
Euphorbia cerifera – Candeilla wax
Moringa oleifera seed oil – Moringa oil
Rosa canina fruit oil – Rosehip seed oil
Tocopherol – Natural Vitamin E
Oenothera biennis seed extract – Evening primrose extract
Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract – Rosemary extract
Helianthus annuus seed oil – Sunflower oil
Green, Pink, Purple